(a) Information we collect
In the course of opening an account with PDATrade.com, Inc. we collect the following information:
- Your personal information including your name, address, phone, email.
- For billing purposes your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- For statistically tracking purposes PDATrade.com, Inc. may collect certain information such as the time and date of last login, the amount of time of use, and other product use statistics for internal purposes.
- Web browser information such as your IP address, your browser type and other generally acceptable Internet logging information.
(b) How we use this Information
Information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Your personal information is used to uniquely identify you. We may from time to time contact you via your email or address to provide information or marketing data specifically related to PDATrade.com, Inc. products or services. At times we may employ other companies on our behalf to perform business functions such as service or marketing, we may at times share only the information relevant to the functions they are performing, and they are not allowed to use you information in any other way than that for which is applicable to the functions they are performing.
- Your billing information is used to pay for the products and services for which you have signed up for at PDATrade.com, Inc. You agree to notify us within (30) days if your billing information has changed. We may share this information with other third-party companies who are expressly involved and required for the processing credit cards, for example, credit processing companies, banks, and other credit card financial institutions.
- Product statistics are used internally by PDATrade.com management to track and document the usefulness of particular features, products, or links. This information may be shared with outside agencies only as a combination of statistics; your personal statistics are not shared outside PDATrade.com, Inc.
- Web browser information is used to track the number of visitors and the demographics of visitors to our web site www.solarmarketingny.com. This information may be used and shared with other companies as combined statistics, for example, showing the number of visitors to our web sites
- We may also share any information as required by law if we receive legal requests for information from law enforcement agencies
- We may also transfer any information provided to us to any company in connection with a sale or transfer of PDATrade.com, Inc.
(c) How we protect your information
PDATrade.com, Inc. maintains physical, mechanical, and electronic industry standard safeguards to protect your personal information. All access to your personal information is through secure web access using your unique username and password. We utilize firewalls and other network security measures to protect our networks from attacks. We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to transact over the Internet securely. At no time will we ask you for any personal information via unsecured measures, for example email.
Our employees and third-party affiliates that have access to your information are only allowed access to information pertinent to the task that they are authorized to perform. We regularly audit our account policies to protect your private information.
You may change our account at any time by securely logging to our website. You may in some instances be able to opt-out of certain marketing mailing and other materials.
You may, if you desire, be completely removed from our databases. But please not that information that is archived for the purpose of restoring data may contain old information regarding your account; this information cannot be removed due to the nature of data backups. To be removed completely, please contact us either by email or writing at the address in the contacts section.
(e) Browser "cookies"
We may permit certain third party ad servers to set cookies and use related technology through our web site to track performance of advertisements and to collect aggregate data on web page viewing.
Any questions, comments, or notices regarding this Agreement or any other agreement provided to you from PDATrade.com, Inc. should be made to the following address:
81-19 41 Ave
Elmhurst, New York 11373
You agree to carefully read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using any of our Products and Services you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that by creating an account with us you are legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You understand that this agreement may be amended from time to time by PDATrade.com, Inc. and posted at our website: www.solarmarketingny.com. You understand that by continuing to utilize your account without objecting to any amendments to this Agreement you are accepting the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement and you are thus legally bound to the new Terms and Conditions.